Olivia Hye and Go Won & Olivia Hye are the debut single album sets by Olivia Hye of South Korean girl group LOONA. They were released on March 30, 2018 as the twelfth and final part of the “Girl of the Month” project.
The physical album was sold in two parts: the first album titled Olivia Hye featured Olivia Hye solely, while the second album titled Go Won & Olivia Hye featured Olivia Hye alongside Go Won.
Each teaser has a special caption.
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Each album contained a silver attendance card. If the owner of the album attended an Olivia Hye fansign, they would have their card stamped. If they managed to get all twelve attendance cards stamped, one for each member of LOONA, then they would get the opportunity to meet all twelve members of LOONA at LOONAbirth, have their picture taken with one of the girls, and have a mini private concert.
- MUSIC VIDEO:
박지연 (Park Jiyeon) (MonoTree)
|“Rosy”||Darly||빌리진 (Billie Jean) (BADD)|
김진형 (Kim Jin-Hyung) (BADD)
- Executive Producer: Lee Jong Myung
- Creative Director: Jaden Jeong
- Music Producer: MonoTree, Artronic Waves, Jaden Jeong
- A&R: Yoon Do Yeon, Ryu Ji In, Kim Hyun Ho @ BlockBerryCreative
- Recording Engineer: Woo Min Jung @ InGrid Studio
- Mixing Engineer: Yoon Won Kwon @ Studio SEAN; Ko Hyun Jung @ KOKO SOUND Studio
- Mastering Engineer: Kwon Nam Woo @ 821 SOUND Mastering
- Project Supervisor: Park Se Jin
- Management Director: Yoon In Ro
- Management: Lee Geun Mook, Park Yong Tae, Shim Sung Hwan, Min Dong Hyuk, Jung Min Jeol, Baek Gyung Taek, Ko Jae Sun
- Accounting: Jang Hye Gyung
- Chief Communication Officer: Nam An Woo
- Communication: Park Bo Ra, Bang Bo Mi, Kim Sun Gyung
- Training: Park Sang Ho
- Casting: Jung Ji Eun, Park So Hyun
- Styling Director: Kim Min
- Hair Director: Lee Young Ran @ RUE710
- Makeup Director: Jang Yoo Jin @ RUE710
- Music Video: DIGIPEDI
- Performance Directing by: "CaShe" ( Hyungyu HG Kim, Faryoung Kim)
- Photographer: Mugunghwa Sonyeo (mugung)
- Art Work: Studio XXX
- As of April 2020, the single albums combined have sold 5,807 copies on Hanteo, and 18,443 copies on Gaon.
- The difference between the physical albums was their CD colors, the cover images, and the photo cards that can be received at random when purchasing the CDs. All other contents of the albums are identical.
- There can be a max of two different photo cards found in the album Olivia Hye that feature Olivia Hye solely, and a max of two different photo cards found in the album Go Won & Olivia Hye that feature Olivia Hye alongside Go Won.
- ↑ loonatheworld “이달의 소녀 (LOONA) ‘Egoist (feat. JinSoul)’” music video description. Facebook. 2018.03.29