The physical album was sold in two versions: a Normal Edition and a Limited Edition.
Mix & Match's repackage album, Max & Match, was released on October 31, 2017, about one month later.
Behind The ScenesEdit
Album jacket photo shootEdit
Music video shoot Edit
- MUSIC VIDEOS:
- DANCE VIDEOS:
- 이달의 소녀 오드아이써클 (LOONA/ODD EYE CIRCLE) "ODD"
- 이달의 소녀 오드아이써클 (LOONA/ODD EYE CIRCLE) "Girl Front"
- 이달의 소녀 오드아이써클 (LOONA/ODD EYE CIRCLE) "LOONATIC"
- 이달의 소녀 오드아이써클 (LOONA/ODD EYE CIRCLE) "Chaotic"
- 이달의 소녀 오드아이써클 (LOONA/ODD EYE CIRCLE) "Starlight"
|"ODD"||G-High (MonoTree)||Hayley Aitken|
Olof Mårten Lindskog (Ollipop)
|"Girl Front"||Jaden Jeong|
Park Jiyeon (MonoTree)
Hwang Hyun (MonoTree)
Olof Mårten Lindskog (Ollipop)
|"LOONATIC"||G-High (MonoTree)||G-High (MonoTree)|
Kim Yoo Seok (MonoTree)
|"Starlight"||Park Jiyeon (MonoTree)|
JJ Evans (Joombas)
Hyuk Shin (Joombas)
- Executive Producer: Lee Jong Myung
- Creative Director: Jaden Jeong
- Music Producer: MonoTree, Artronic Waves, Jaden Jeong
- A&R: Yoon Do Yeon, Ryu Ji In, Kim Hyun Ho @ BlockBerryCreative
- Recording Engineer: Choo Dae Kwan, G-High, NOPARI @ MonoTree Studio; Woo Min Jung @ InGrid Studio; Hong Eun-ee @ The vibe studio
- Mixing Engineer: Marco Bender @ Relic Studio; Yoon Won Kwon @ Studio SEAN; MasterKey @ 821 SOUND
- Mastering Engineer: Kwon Nam Woo @ 821 SOUND Mastering
- Management Director: Kim Yeong Do
- Management: Yoon In Ro, Lee Geun Mook, Park Yong Tae, Shim Sung Hwan, Kim Soo Ahn
- Chief Communication Officer: Nam An Woo
- Press Publicist: Park Bo Ra, HNS HQ
- Fan Marketing: Bang Bo Mi
- Training: Lee Bo Ra, Hwang Hye Jung, Park Sang Ho
- Casting: Jung Ji Eun, Park So Hyun
- Styling Director: Kim Min
- Hair Director: Lee Young Ran @ RUE710
- Makeup Director: Jang Yoo Jin @ RUE710
- Music Video: @ DIGIPEDI
- Performance Directing by: "CaShe" ( Hyungyu HG Kim, Faryoung Kim)
- Photographer: Go Ji Yeong
- Art Work: Studio XXX
- As of April 2020, the mini albums has sold 4,972 copies on Hanteo, and 7,869 copies on Gaon.
- The lyrics of "Girl Front" changed many times before the official version was recorded. They had words such as “beach” and “shellfish” in it.
- "Starlight" was originally made for a boy group, so the staff/song producers/recording engineers had them re-record the song in a slightly higher key. They got to the studio at around 10 or 11pm and started recording at around 1-2 am, very late The girls recounting this episode:
- JinSoul: “So if you listen to “Starlight” closely, we probably sound a bit tired.”
- Choerry:”Yes, because we recorded while dozing off.”
- Kim Lip: “I was even more tired because I had just come from [recording] “Chaotic”. It was so late! [...] Right, it was 3am.”
- Choerry: “You can feel the drowsiness.”
- Kim Lip: “But for that, I think it came out well.”
- Choerry: “Right, dreamy.”
- JinSoul: “Because of the dreamy vibe.”
- Kim Lip: “Yeah, in a dreamy way.”
|Kim Lip • JinSoul • Choerry|
|Singles||LOONATIC (English Version)|
|Characters||ODD EYE CIRCLE : Kim Lip • JinSoul • Choerry|
|Analysis||Girl Front • Sweet Crazy Love|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.