LOONA the TAM (이달의 탐탐탐, Idalui TamTamTam, Ride of the Month), short for LOONA Travel and More, is a reality series featuring LOONA. The first episode was released on February 8, 2020. It was revealed in the first episode that Choerry came up with name of the series.
|Teaser||May 13, 2020||Teaser|
|Teaser #2||May 27, 2020||Teaser|
|1||June 10, 2020||Episode 1|
|2||June 17, 2020||Episode 2|
|3||June 24, 2020||Episode 3|
|4||July 1, 2020||Episode 4|
|5||July 8, 2020||Behind|
Episode descriptions Edit
Season 1 Edit
The first episode shows LOONA’s outing to the Everland Theme Park which took place on September 24, 2019. The members were given a mission to find and take a photo with their representative animals for cash prizes. The members were then split into three groups:
- “Cutie Honey”: Kim Lip, JinSoul, Yves, Chuu
- “I'm YOUNG”: HeeJin, Choerry, Go Won, Olivia Hye
- “Cutie Leaders”: HyunJin, HaSeul, YeoJin, ViVi
Additionally, Go Won and Olivia Hye secretly formed Team “Go Won TV” with the goal of winning the challenge themselves.
All members except JinSoul and Chuu then rode the Double Rock Spin.
This episode chronicles LOONA’s adventure on the Lost Valley attraction, hosted by a particularly enthusiastic guide. They meet various animals, including flamingos, a giraffe, and elephants.
Members ride the T EXPRESS.
LOONA's mukbang episode. Eating churros (finally!), ice cream, chicken skewers... HaSeul & Chuu switched team. Cutie Honey team went on a water ride, and Cutie Leaders team went to see birds and drove on bumper cars (which wasn't filmed by BBC staff).
Season 2 Edit
The members were sorted in three teams, then choose their team name and their team chant:
- “King Gold General Golden”: ViVi, YeoJin, Choerry and HeeJin
- The name comes from random words.
- “ClapClap”: Chuu, HyunJin, Olivia Hye and Kim Lip
- The members are respectively the 10th, the 2rd, the 12th and the 6th member. “Even” is said 짝 which also mean Clap.
- “Sofa”: JinSoul, Go Won and Yves
- The members stayed on the sofa until 5AM speaking about the outing.
They later take an oath to be fair-play. In the post-credit scenes, it was revealed Olivia Hye's sister made them cookies for their 1st win.
To choose a room, the members had to pick a film genre:
- Thriller: Olivia Hye, HeeJin,
JinSoul, HyunJin, ViVi
- SF: Choerry, Go Won, YeoJin
- Romantic comedy: Kim Lip, Yves, Chuu, JinSoul
A chance card allowed them to rearrange roomates, so the "Romantic comedy" room accepted JinSoul as a roommate.
As forshadowed in the preview of the previous episode, LOONA played Yutnori, a Korean traditionnal game. They also played a quizz with food as a reward for each good answers. They cooked their own meal to eat.
LOONA debated about the first season of the serie in a segment named “This Month’s Talk”. Later in evening, the members shared their feelings about # era and were shown messages from their families. The next day, they were told to sing as a wake-up workout and afterward, they announced this episode is the last of this season.
Behind the Scenes Edit
- Season 1
- Season 2