The physical album was sold in two separate versions, A and B.
- Each album contained a red attendance card. If the owner of the album attended a Kim Lip fansign they would have their card stamped. If they managed to get all twelve attendance cards stamped, one for each member of LOONA, then they would get the opportunity to meet all twelve members of LOONA at LOONAbirth, have their picture taken with one of the girls, and have a mini private concert.
- MUSIC VIDEO:
|"Eclipse"||박지연 Park Jiyeon (MonoTree)|
황현 Hwang Hyun (MonoTree)
Daniel "Obi" Klein
박지연 Park Jiyeon (MonoTree)
|"Twilight"||김태성 Kim TaeSeong|
이지은 Lee Jieun (Iconic Sounds)
|Cha Cha Malone|
송지은 Song Jieun (Secret)
|Cha Cha Malone|
- Executive Producer: John Yi
- Creative Director: Jaden Jeong
- Music Producer: Jaden Jeong
- A&R: Yoon Do Yeon, Ryu Ji In, Kim Hyun Ho @ BlockBerryCreative
- Recording Engineer: G-high @ MonoTree, Kim Tae Sung @ ICONIC Studio
- Mixing Engineer: Marco Bender @ Relic Studio, Go Hyun Jung @ Koko Sound Studio
- Mastering Engineer: Kwon Nam Woo @ JFS Mastering Studio
- Management Director: Kim Yeong Do
- Management: Yoon In Ro, Lee Geun Mook, Seo Won Bae, Park Yong Tae, Hwang Lee Deub
- Administration: Jae Kang, Park Sang Ho
- Fan Marketing: Lee Bo Ra, Bang Bo Mi
- Press Publicist: HNS HQ
- Styling Director: Kim Min
- Hair Director: Lee Young Ran @ RUE710
- Makeup Director: Jang Yoo Jin @ RUE710
- Music Video: @ Digipedi
- Performance Directing by: "Ca$he" (Hyungyu HG Kim, Faryoung Kim)
- Photographer: Go Ji Yeong
- Art Work: Studio XXX
- The difference between the physical albums was their CD colors, the cover images, and the photo cards that can be received at random when purchasing the CDs. All other contents of the albums are identical.
- There can be a max of two different photo cards found in version A , and a max of two different photo cards found in version B.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.