The physical album was sold in two separate versions, A and B.
Only the fourth teaser have a special caption.
Behind The Scenes
- Each album contained a red attendance card. If the owner of the album attended a Kim Lip fansign they would have their card stamped. If they managed to get all twelve attendance cards stamped, one for each member of LOONA, then they would get the opportunity to meet all twelve members of LOONA at LOONAbirth, have their picture taken with one of the girls, and have a mini private concert.
- MUSIC VIDEO:
|“Eclipse”||Park Jiyeon (박지연) (MonoTree)
Hwang Hyun (황현) (MonoTree)
|Daniel "Obi" Klein|
|“Twilight”||Kim Tesung (김태성)
Lee Jieun (이지은) (Iconic Sounds)
|Cha Cha Malone
Song Jieun (송지은)
Kim Tesung (김태성)
|Cha Cha Malone|
- Executive Producer: John Yi
- Creative Director: Jaden Jeong
- Music Producer: Jaden Jeong
- A&R: Yoon Do Yeon, Ryu Ji In, Kim Hyun Ho @ BlockBerryCreative
- Recording Engineer: G-High @ MonoTree; Kim Tae Seong @ ICONIC Studio
- Mixing Engineer: Marco Bender @ Relic Studio; Ko Hyun Jung @ KOKO SOUND Studio
- Mastering Engineer: Kwon Nam Woo @ JFS Mastering Studio
- Management Director: Kim Yeong Do
- Management: Yoon In Ro, Lee Geun Mook, Seo Won Bae, Park Yong Tae, Hwang Lee Deub
- Administration: Jae Kang, Park Sang Ho
- Fan Marketing: Lee Bo Ra, Bang Bo Mi
- Press Publicist: HNS HQ
- Styling Director: Kim Min
- Hair Director: Lee Young Ran @ RUE710
- Makeup Director: Jang Yoo Jin @ RUE710
- Music Video: @ DIGIPEDI
- Performance Directing by: "Ca$he" ( Hyungyu HG Kim, Faryoung Kim)
- Photographer: Go Ji Yeong
- Art Work: Studio XXX
- As of April 2020, the single albums combined have sold 4,125 copies on Hanteo, and 13,320 copies on Gaon.
- The difference between the physical albums was their CD colors, the cover images, and the photo cards that can be received at random when purchasing the CDs. All other contents of the albums are identical.
- There can be a max of two different photo cards found in version A, and a max of two different photo cards found in version B.
- It is the first single to have at least a special caption on a teaser.