“Hi High” (Hangul: 하이 하이) is the second and title track from the mini-album [+ +] by LOONA. It was released on August 20, 2018 as the official debut song of LOONA as a full group. The song was later included on the repackage album [X X] as the eleventh track.
Behind The ScenesEdit
- MUSIC VIDEOS:
- DANCE VIDEOS:
- Vocals Directed by: GDLO
- Background Vocals by: Choi Young Gyung
- Synthesizer Performed by: GDLO, Hwang Hyun
- Digital Editing by: GDLO, Hwang Hyun
- Recorded by: GDLO @MonoTree Studio
- Mixed by: Joey Maclaren @Relic Studio
- The audio for “Hi High” was used for Orbit reveal video.
- “Hi High” quickly became LOONA’s most viewed music at the time, beating out “Singing in the Rain”.
- On August 27, “Hi High” became LOONA’s first music video to reach 10 million views on YouTube.
- ↑ loonatheworld “이달의 소녀 (LOONA) ‘Hi High’” music video description. Facebook. 2018.08.20
- ↑ Loona Stats (@loonastats) “LOONA ‘Hi High’ M/V reached 10 million views.” Twitter. 2018.08.27
- Korean lyrics: Naver music
- English translation: “Hi High” MV official English captions