“열기 (Yeolgi, Heat)”, also called “열기 (9)” (Yeolgi-gu, Hot air balloon), is the fourth track from the mini-album [+ +] by LOONA. It was later included in the repackage album [X X] as the ninth track.
“열기 (9)” is a track that proves a point that even without aggressive tempo, the temperature of the music can become heated up by the fervor of the girls.
자극적인 템포 없이도 소녀들의 열기로 얼마나 음악의 온도를 높일 수 있는지 증명하는 ‘열기’.
- Vocals Directed by: G-High (MonoTree)
- Digital Editing by: Chang Woo Young
- Recorded by: Min Seong Soo @doobdoob Studio, G-High @MonoTree Studio
- Mixed by: Hwang Hyun @MonoTree Studio
- The Korean title, “열기”, directly translates to “Heat” or “Fever”.
- This track sometimes appears as “열기 (9)”, pronounced as “Yeolgi (Gu)”. This translates to “Hot Air Balloon”.
- The title “Hot Air Balloon” suggests that the song is about flying higher up with someone.
- 붕붕 (bung bung) is an onomatopoeia for the sound a hot air balloon makes.
- 콜록콜록 (kollok kollok) is onomatopoeia for the sound coughing makes. Coughs can be heard in the song after that line.
- Brooke Toia also participated in the production of “new”.
- Daniel Caesar and Ludwig Lindell also participated in the production of “new” and “Singing in the Rain”.
- The song was originally titled “Weekend”.
- The original publishers were The Kennel AB and Eccentric Music AS.
- The sub-publisher was Universal Music Publishing Korea.
- ↑ loonatheworld “이달의 소녀 (LOONA) ‘Hi High’” music video description. Facebook. 2018.08.20