The physical album was sold in two separate parts: the first album titled 'Go Won' featured Go Won solo, while the second album titled 'Chuu & Go Won' featured Go Won alongside Chuu.
- The single albums combined has sold 2609 copies on Hanteo as of April 13, 2018, and 3497 copies on Gaon as of April, 2018.
- The difference between the physical albums was their CD colors, the cover images, and the photo cards that can be received at random when purchasing the CDs. All other contents of the albums are identical.
- There can be a max of two different photo cards found in the album 'Go Won' that feature Go Won solo, and a max of two different photo cards found in the album 'Chuu & Go Won' that feature Go Won alongside Chuu.
Behind The ScenesEdit
- Executive Producer: Lee Jong Myung
- Creative Director: Jaden Jeong
- Music Producer: Jaden Jeong
- A&R: Yoon Do Yeon, Ryu Ji In, Kim Hyun Ho @ BlockBerryCreative
- Recording Engineer: Woo Min Jung @ InGrid Studio
- Mixing Engineer: Marco Bender @ Relic Studio; Ko Hyun Jung @ Koko sound Studio
- Mastering Engineer: Kwon Nam Woo @ 821 Sound Mastering
- Project Supervisor: Park Se Jin
- Management Director: Yoon In Ro
- Management: Lee Geun Mook, Park Yong Tae, Shim Sung Hwan, Min Dong Hyuk, Jung Min Jeol, Baek Gyung Taek, Ko Jae Sun
- Accounting: Jang Hye Gyung
- Chief Communication Officer: Nam An Woo
- Communication: Park Bo Ra, Bang Bo Mi, Kim Sun Gyung
- Training: Hwang Hye Jung, Park Sang Ho
- Casting: Jung Ji Eun, Park So Hyun
- Styling Director: Kim Min
- Hair Director: Lee Young Ran @ RUE710
- Makeup Director: Jang Yoo Jin @ RUE710
- Music Video: @ Digipedi
- Performance Directing by: "CaShe" (Hyungyu HG Kim, Faryoung Kim)
- Photographer: Mugunghwa Sonyeo (mugung)
- Art Work: Studio XXX
|HeeJin • HyunJin • HaSeul • YeoJin • ViVi • Kim Lip • JinSoul • Choerry • Yves • Chuu • Go Won • Olivia Hye|
|Solo singles||• • • • • • • • • • •|
|Digital singles||The Carol 2.0 • favOriTe|
|Concerts||LOOΠΔbirth (2018) • LOOΠΔ Concert [LOOΠΔVERSE] (2019)|
|Other||LOOΠΔ x Study Group (2018) • LOOΠΔ Cinema Theory: Up & Line (2018) • LOOΠΔ Premier Greeting: Line & Up (2018) • LOOΠΔ Studio (2018)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.