Go Won (Hangul: 고원; Japanese: コウォン, Go-uon) is the eleventh member of the girl group LOONA.
In the group, she's represented by a butterfly, the color eden green (which looks like mint color) and the fruit pineapple. In yyxy, she's represented by the emotion “Hope”.
Her symbolic animal is more specifically a morpho peleides, more commonly known as the emperor butterfly. Out of all twelve members, her symbolic animal is the only one to not be a vertebrate as butterflies are classified as hexapoda.
She dream was to have a song reach Billboard charts. On November 3, 2020, it came true when [12:00] reached #112 in the Billboard Top 200 Album chart.
- "Go Won" is a full name (like "Kim Lip"), thus Go is a surname and Won is a first name (taken from the second syllable of her real first name). Hence, BlockBerryCreative spells Go Won with a space (like Kim Lip) to signify that it's an actual full name, as opposed to HaSeul, JinSoul, etc. that don't have a space separating the syllables.
- Oddly: Her last name is Park, and Go Won in Korean means "upland, wold, park, garden".
- Go Won has a small mole on her left eye and on the left side of her neck.
- YeoJin once said on a VLIVE that Go Won is so skinny she looks like a cutlassfish (갈치).
- She has a silver tooth.
- She speaks softly. Unlike Chuu and YeoJin, she has the softest speaking voice, so others often can't hear her.
- She has heart shaped lips.
- According to HeeJin, she has good eyesight, fair skin, doesn't gain weight easily and still maintains a good volume of hair having dyed her hair into lighter color for a long time.
- Like Yves, she doesn't gain weight easily, but Go Won has a big appetite, yet nowhere near than YeoJin's.
- Unlike INTP and INFP having typically pessimistic thoughts, Go Won is added into Positivity Line.
- According to YeoJin during her VLIVE, Go Won has an introverted personality.
- According to Chuu, Go Won is the most socially awkward member. Adding to the fact that unlike Olivia Hye, she is not the most practically-inclined, it fits her retested MBTI of INTP (Logician). That said: She also has INFP-like tendencies, especially being conflict-averse.
- According to Kim Lip, she initially didn't understand her charms when she first entered the company because she was very shy.
- According to Sei of Weki Meki, both are known to be very slow-movers and slow-eaters. Sei thinks Go Won eats slower than her. However: Go Won is not considered a slow-talker compared to Sei.
- According to Olivia Hye, she isn't good at following through on plans or personal goals.
- The other members of yyxy (Yves, Chuu and Olivia Hye) are also her roommates.
- She is closest to Olivia Hye.
- She is not affected by helium because her voice is already naturally high pitched.
- She isn't scared of thrill rides, zip line rides and is comfortable with heights.
She is the only member that is a middle-child in the family.
- Her younger sister is Park Hyo-min (박효민), born 2011, and is a fan of Olivia Hye.
- Her older brother was born in 1998 and is a fan of fromis_9’s Gyuri.
- She is also the godmother of Grimes' and Elon Musk's child, "X Æ A-Xii"
- Go Won has a dog named Bbomi (뽀미).
|HyunJin||pure and simple||action leader|
|ViVi||wants to do her hair roots||considerate unnie|
|Kim Lip||tough unnie||aegyoster|
|JinSoul||scary||chewing gun (T/N: clingy); overdramatic|
|Choerry||circle glasses + long-padding: circle||cheeky|
|Yves||adult||full of passion, fragile mindset|
|Chuu||the unnie who gave me a sweet potato||the Chuu heart itself|
|Olivia Hye||not great||soulmate|
Her first impression of Go Won
|HeeJin||want to take care of her||unexpectedly a gag character|
|HyunJin||baby voice||7979 (T/N: friend)|
|Kim Lip||"she's really shy... same as me."||traitor|
|JinSoul||"mm, another new girl"||cute|
|Choerry||unnie who seems younger than me||an unnie who looks like she'll fall over if you touch her|
|Yves||i thought, "ah, it's her!"||shower-mate|
|Chuu||kindergartener||kindergartener who never listens|
|Olivia Hye||small unnie||friend|
- She auditioned for Source Music Entertainment.
- She dropped out of high school in order to focus on an idol career.
- That was a surprising decision amongst her fellow students. Although she has goddess-like beauty, she was in the aeronautics club.
- She was a student at LP Dance & Vocal, with Dance as her speciality.
- She can make waves with her eyebrows.
- According to JinSoul, her eyesight is fine. She only wears contact lenses to change the color of her iris for aesthetics.
- According to YeoJin, who is a good cook, GoWon is not only a bad cook, but also a reluctant cook, often ordering takeaways, so she has to make her eat the food she made when YeoJin made too much food.
- She showed on Idol Room that her tongue can reach down to her chin. It's possible that it can also reach the tip of her nose.
- She can speak like a ventriloquist, meaning she can speak without moving her lips and jaw.
- By 2021, she has become the leader in reading English comments, because she can translate back to Korean fairly quickly.
- When asked what job she would like to do apart from being an idol, Go Won said she would like to own a rice cake (tteokpoki) shop.
- Go Won’s hobby is playing Nintendo.
- Go Won loves The Hunger Games.
- Her favorite girl group is Oh My Girl.
- Like Chuu, she became a successful fan of Oh My Girl. She chose their songs for trainee evaluations, and had danced with Hyojung and Seunghee in Weekly Idol.
- Go Won would love to have a comeback with a magical concept.
- Her favorite color is red.
- She also mentioned yellow in IDOL GROUND
- Go Won is into k-dramas.
- She had lots of thoughts about becoming an adult, but she wants to enjoy being twenty freely without feeling burdened by that.
- She loves dolls, especially Kirby.
- Oh My Girl was her role model, she is a fan of them.
- Recommendations / songs she listens to
- 9Muses - Hurt Locker (다쳐) 
- 10cm - What the Spring?? (봄이 좋냐??) 
- BOL4 - Travel (여행) 
- Crush - fall (어떻게 지내) 
- Day6 - Freely (Free하게) 
- Day6 - When You Love Someone (그렇더라고요) 
- ELRIS - Summer Dream 
- Ji Jin Seok - Good Night 
- Loco, Yuju - Spring Is Gone By Chance (우연히 봄) 
- Lovelyz - Now, we (지금, 우리) 
- NU'EST - BET BET 
- Oh My Girl - Their whole discography
- Park Bom - Spring (봄) 
- Taeyeon - Feel So Fine (날개) 
- Twice - Oxygen 
- Yu Seungwoo - 500 Days of Summer (500일의 썸머) 
- Wonder Girls - This Fool (이 바보) 
- For Chinese New Year: 
- Day6 - Freely (Free하게) - "I had lots of thoughts about becoming an adult, but I want to enjoy being twenty freely without feeling burdened by that."
- For Spring: 
- For Summer: 
- For when you're getting nagged: 
- 9Muses - Hurt Locker - "There's a line that says 'my heart is hurt', and I think it'd be good if you can shake off the hurt feelings from the nagging with this upbeat song."
- During the COVID-19 pandemic: 
- Profile Rewrite (August 2018)  - Orbit 1st anniversary
- IDOL RADIO EP.502 Song recs: 
- Wonder Girls - This Fool (이 바보) - "Honestly, now as well, I really enjoy K-Pop songs. This song opened my eyes to K-Pop. I could go so far as say that. When I first came across this song as a child, it impressed me and got me thinking "Wow, so songs like this exist!" Also, whenever I would be going somewhere by car, I'd listen to the CD. [...] Back then, I would say that I liked Sunye the most."
- Ji Jin Seok - Good Night - I really, really, love this song so much. Honestly, with this song, as I was watching a video with Choerry, it was a video of kids and this person sang this song to the kids. All the feelings conveyed in that song really touched us and I told Choerry I listen to this song every day and Choerry also said 'Yes, I also listen to it every day!' It's a song both of us listen to a lot.[Go Won said she listened to this song every day for the past half year without getting tired of it.] "Well, whenever I get stuck on a song, I really listen to it a lot until I get sick of it. But this song still very much lives on close to my heart."
- 朴 - Wiktionary
- 彩 - Wiktionary
- 嫚 - Wiktionary
- 高原 - Wiktionary
- loonatheworld “LOONA TV #275” YouTube. 2018.02.12
- Go Won MBTI
- Orrery Nim's translation, extracted from 210215 - WekiWeki VLIVE @ 23:12
- Celuv TV (February 27, 2019)
- loonatheworld “LOONA TV #546” YouTube. 2019.12.31
- 나돌_NADOL “IDOL FAMILY LOONA Go Won.” YouTube. 2021.07.27.
- 나돌_NADOL “IDOL FAMILY LOONA Go Won.” YouTube. 2019.10.19.
- IDOL GROUND
- 191214 | Premier Greeting: Meet&Up
- TV Daily: Loona's song recs - When You’re Being Nagged (200127)
- VLIVE: Winner of the Chaotic Art Contest: Seeing the Cherry Blossoms (190412)
- Frequency of the Moon Ep.15
- LOONA's Profile Rewrite
- TVDaily: Loona's songs recs - Chinese New Year (190204)
- Billboard: Song recs during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Fancafe: Orbits 2nd Anniversary Member Replies - Go Won & Olivia Hye (200710)
- IDOL RADIO EP.502 recs - explanation thread
- IDOL RADIO EP.502 (SPECIAL DJ LOONA HeeJin & Yves)
- Mu:fully questionnaire (Halloween 2019)
- Fansign: song rec - 500 Days of Summer's Yu Seungwoo