"D-1" is a song by South Korean singer, Yves. It is the second track in the single "Yves".
The supporting track “D-1” is a French-pop style track with trivial emotions and stories of a girl told in a classy way.
이달의 소녀/이브 (LOONA/Yves) "D-1" AUDIO
- D-1 is pronounced "D minus one". Meaning: One day before D-day. (D-day is the day during which an important event happens).
- G-High (the composer of D-1) thought "Yves" was for Christmas "Eve", which is the day before Chrismas.
- Yves is pronounced as Eve, and the eve is "the period or day before an important event".
- ↑ Description of "new" M/V
- ↑ Monotree Oddity Talks Ep 8