"D-1" is a song by South Korean singer, Yves. It is the second track in the single "Yves".
The supporting track “D-1” is a French-pop style track with trivial emotions and stories of a girl told in a classy way.
- D-1 is pronounced "D minus one". Meaning: One day before D-day. (D-day is the day during which an important event happens).
- G-High thought "Yves" was for Christmas "Eve", which is the day before Chrismas. 
- Yves is pronounced as Eve, and the eve is "the period or day before an important event".
- Vocal Directed by: G-high
- Background Vocals by: Choi Young Gyung
- Piano Performed by: G-high
- Protools Operating by: G-high
- Digital Editing: G-high @ MonoTree, Jang Woo Yeong @ doobdoob Studio
- Recorded by: Woo Min Jung @ InGrid Studio
- Mixed by: Master Key @ 821 Sound
- ↑ Description of "new" M/V
- ↑ Monotree Oddity Talks Ep 8