Red (Kim Lip)
Light Pink (ViVi)
Singing in the Rain
Light Pink (ViVi)
Gray (Olivia Hye)
Eden Green (Go Won)
PTT (Paint The Town)
- HyunJin's colour (Yellow) has been used the most.
- Both Choerry's colours (Purple and White) have been used.
- Chuu is the only member of yyxy to not have smoke coloured after her.
- ViVi and HyunJin are the only people from LOONA 1/3 to have smoke coloured after them.
So, a lot of Orbits (new and old) and just stans in general ask me how to type LOOΠΔ so that it looks good and they don't get bashed by others on the internet. For me it is simple, and it may be because my device is fairly new, but I'm sure there is a browser extention for these roman characters. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/special-characters-click/fkjbliednplpohojfpgnbpcppgdnhklb?hl=en First, type in LOO in all caps. Next, right click on your mouse. There should be something that says: Emoji Win + period Click on that. Then, click on this symbol: Ω in the top left corner. Keep scrolling to find Π and Δ. That's it! Enjoy and share this article with other Orbits! And as always, stan LOOΠΔ.
I recently started stanning LOONA, and first, i regret not checking them out since "So What." I didn't like the song at first and now its literally my war anthem.
I have every single title track in my playlist, and I listned to all their solo songs. I loves the entire YYXY unit's solo songs and Vivi's "Everday I love you."
My favorite out of them all is Olivia Hye's "Egoist" and Vivi's "Everyday I love you." I cant pick between these two songs.
I haven stopped streaming those two songs since I found out about them.
As someone who's been researching the Loonaverse for nearly 2 years now and is the main editor on the Loonaverse section of this wiki, I decided I'd break down my thought process and research methods through these blog posts.
Here I'll share new information I've found, things I've discovered, reasoning behind sources, etc. This may get pretty boring (probably will) and I apologize for that 😅
As a sort of backstory: I began working on the loonaverse section of this wiki about a year and a half ago, and spent a ridiculous amount of time on it. During lunch breaks, after work, on the bus... whenever I'd have time I'd edit. In the past few months I haven't been editing as often as I once did, but I'm hoping to get back into things. There's S…
I'm back with another spreadsheet. this is what the people want.
to cut directly to the chase, I recorded each member's total number of lines, represented in seconds, during ot12 era so far. this includes ad libs, spoken words, and raps.
- Heejin, 193.43
- Chuu, 161.44
- Kim Lip, 161.16
- Jinsoul, 160.59
- Yves, 150.06
- Choerry, 117.9
- Haseul, 114.87
- Olivia, 88.88
- Go Won, 81.23
- Yeojin, 70.97
- Vivi, 65.01
- Hyunjin, 58…
hello people of the LOONA wiki
I am now sharing my spreadsheet of LOONA member colors here for the good of the public
this sheet is:
- (mostly) exhaustive: I have documented every single color used to represent each member in official materials to the absolute best of my ability
- accurate: the colors are hex accurate, eye-dropped in photoshop directly from images, and not approxmations
- a WIP: as new colors come out I will add them (
assuming LOONA ever has new content again LOL)
I've fially decided to come back after being extremely inactive on the LOONA Wiki, studies and work got so much in the way that I completely forgot about what I have yet to adjust on this wiki.
I'm also seeing new editors on this wiki and would like to greet you all who come across this page.
I also apologize for not notifying the admins and staff here that I was gonna be inactive on the wiki.
Thank you for reading this :)
Hello, this is the LOONA Wiki's first Community Update!
Moving forward, I'd like for the Wiki to be inclusive of more
LOONA related content. When I first created it, I intended it to be
mainly information based. However, shortly after its creation, the
LOONAVERSE was announced. For quite some time now, I've seen many
Orbits trying to find explanations to the LOONAVERSE. I think the
Wiki would be a great place to host this type of content. Adding
this type of content will allow for new editors such as theorists
to be introduced to the Wiki as well as help new Orbits in another
aspect of LOONA. In order to maintain the Wiki's "information
based" standing, these pages/section will have this notification
banner on them:
To get your opinion on th…
So, as we all know, LOONA has had their third & possibly final sub-unit of their group, Yyxy.
And now to the M/V theory:
The four members of yyxy—Yves, Chuu, Go Won & Olivia Hye are all stuck in a caste and are being watched by the inspector there (possibly Grimes?), Yves makes an attempt to be rebellious and try to escape, before doing that, she convinces the other three members to follow her as she goes...
However, Olivia Hye being a good person, decides that it’s the wrong thing to do and instead of following Yves’s instructions, she stays in the tower, while Chuu & Go Won decided to listen to Yves’s steps and follow her path.
Through the video, there’s is a scene where Olivia Hye walks in a room where the three girls are sit…
- "Who's Next Girl?" teaser featured the font in black. This seems to match the pattern of all previous members.
- On LOONA's website, Olivia's image had a black frame: here. This seems to match the pattern of some previous members, like Go Won and Chuu.
- All duet teasers images of Go Won & Olivia Hye featured her name in black, while Go Won's was Eden Green. The same was done for the duet album of Chuu & Go Won: #1, #2.
- The Music Video teaser had the intro moon in black. Later the official Music Video's intro was black too.
- On BlockBerryCreative's official Naver account where they publish articles on the girls, they tend to use a colored font when they write the members' names. This color corresponds to the girls' official colors. For Olivia's n…
Hello everyone! I hope you’re all having a great day/night.
So, as we all know, ViVi (my bias) had dyed her hair light pink for her debut with her solo & LOONA 1/3. But now I’m thinking, which member do you think should do it next?
If you ask me, I think Yves should be the next member to dye her hair, probably a darker pink to match her burgundy colour?
What do you guys think?